Installation, repair, flushing of individual heat points
Installation and preparation for the heating period, modernization of IHPs and CHPs
Over time, even the highest-quality equipment, both domestic and imported, produced by world-class proven technologies, fails and requires replacement of parts, repair, and reconstruction. The same can be said about the central heating stations, which provide heat supply to various residential and industrial facilities, some of which were built in Soviet times, many decades ago.
ITP (individual heat point) or CHP (central heating point) is a set of equipment designed to adjust, control and separate the heat network from building systems, making them independent: heating, HWS – hot water supply, ventilation. It is located, as a rule, in the basement or technical room of the house. The heart of the modern thermal point is the controller that monitors and regulates the parameters of pressure, temperature, flow through all the circuits of the system. The actuators help it to carry out the process: valve-regulators, pressure sensors, solenoid valves, and other elements of automation. Mechanical work is performed by such units as heat exchange, pumping, compensation unit and pressure differential control unit. A CHP differs from an IHP in the number of buildings it provides with heat, in other words in an urban area, between the houses there is a CHP that works for dozens of buildings, and the IHP is located in the basement and provides only its building with heat and in rare cases neighboring one.
Progress does not forge ahead, every year technologies of generation and saving of thermal energy, methods and ways of its delivery to consumers are improved, the whole process is currently amenable to automation. Reconstruction of the heating station and its modernization is required in order to be able to use new technologies, install modern equipment to ensure the quality of the organization of heat supply.
ASGARD-Service offers services for flushing, repair and modernization of IHP and CHP, qualified specialists, scientific base, reasonable prices and high level of responsibility for all types of work.
One of the main goals is to achieve maximum heat savings and, consequently, reduce the cost of consumption of thermal energy. One way to achieve the desired result is flushing of heating system.
Grounds for flushing:
- reduction in the quality and quantity of heat supplied to the premises at the same network and ambient temperatures, i.e. complaints about the cold in the apartments during the heating period;
- increase in the consumption of heat energy for the period in comparison with the previous similar periods;
- increase in the hydraulic resistance of the system;
- changed color and quality of water, heat carrier;
- expired service life according to heat-generating power plant operating rules and instructions of manufacturers.
Convenient and proper conditions for system flushing:
- end of heating period;
- installation of heat meters, automation systems;
- overhaul or current repair with replacement of pipes;
- commissioning of hot water boilers.
Flushing is more than necessary for buildings with a service life of more than 10 years!!!
Various deposits on the walls of the pipeline lead to inefficient use of heat, which is the reason for the uncomfortable temperature of premise. Also, sludge and scale in pipes, batteries lead to a violation of the temperature schedule of heat consumption, cause a decrease in the capacity of pipelines and an increase in the power consumption of pumps due to the need to overcome these resistances.
Flushing is the process of cleaning the heating system (pipelines, boilers, heat exchangers, batteries, radiators, mud holes) using various methods.
There are many ways of flushing the heating system: mechanical, hydrodynamic, hydropneumatic, chemical, pneumohydropulse.
The result of flushing is the release of the internal walls of the heating system from scale formed during operation and buildup which consist of various compounds of inorganic products.
There is an excellent solution, how to bring existing systems to a proper working condition at low cost, after which the equipment is able to spend much more accurate and rational use of heat, reduce heat loss and at the same time it does not require constant monitoring, it becomes cheaper to operate and more stable – it is all about modernization.
Modernization of a heating point is less expensive than creating a new one, especially since after the reconstruction of the IHP / CHP, the object becomes more powerful and more economical:
- replacement of worn equipment with a new one;
- increase in energy efficiency;
- decrease in heat loss;
- increase in system stability;
- reduction of accidents;
- protection against water hammer, voltage drop and other changing conditions;
- increase in comfort in serviced buildings.
In order to achieve these goals, a number of measures are applied, such as the replacement of individual units and devices, the addition of a substation with automatic monitoring and control systems, and the renovation of pipelines.
Also during the modernization of a heat supply station, the following systems and components are checked to determine the need for modernization, repair or replacement:
- heat exchangers;
- automatic electronic regulation of heating circuits and HWS;
- circulation pumps for heating and hot water circuits;
- thermometers and manometers; shut-off valves;
- heat metering unit, mud holes.
Repair of individual heat points is the elimination of a specific malfunction – whether it is a breakdown of the pump, or damage to the heat exchanger. Regardless of the specific problem, the experience of our specialists in the repair of individual heat points allows them to quickly resolve any problems. Also, our specialists will perform the full range of preventive maintenance activities during which:
- ITP, CHP is inspected, leak detection and elimination at flanged and welded joints, pipe leakage search, gate valves are performed;
- condition of the filters, mud holes are checked, water stop valves are cleaned and guides are lubricated, pressure gauges are blown, filters are cleaned;
- availability and operability of thermometers, purity of its sleeves is checked;
- lubricant reserve in the actuator gearboxes is replenished, working capacity of three-way cranes is restored;
- opening and cleaning of filters, mud holes, condenser and battery tanks is carried out;
- revision and repair of electric, electromagnetic and hydraulic drives of shut-off and control valves, pump motors is carried out;
- if necessary, replacement or repair of drives (electric, electromagnetic, hydraulic) of shut-off valves is performed;
- repair of fittings with the change of parts, change of gaskets and tightening of gland and flanged joints;
- corrosion-damaged pipes are replaced, individual pipe joints are welded;
- restoration of thermal insulation and anticorrosion coating and painting.
Inspection of equipment of heat points should be carried out in a timely manner, in order to avoid its premature failure, which, undoubtedly, will help reduce the cost of maintaining the system and eliminating emergency situations in the future.
Qualified staff of ASGARD-Service has a wealth of experience in the proper organization of equipment renovation, flushing of systems and repairs, which will significantly improve work efficiency through improved technical and economic indicators.